Former prime minister and Pakistan People's Party Chairperson Benazir Bhutto expressed dissatisfaction over the probe into the October 18 blasts, saying the investigations are being carried out in an unorganised manner.
"I'm not satisfied with the government investigation and still I'm receiving threats," she said while addressing a press conference at Bilawal House here on Monday.
Some elements in the government have condoled over the incidents, while some of them are defending the suicide blasts, which is a danger sign for us, she added.
Benazir said that democracy is the only way out from dictatorship and she will continue struggle for restoration of democracy despite threats.
She said the government claimed that all security measures had been taken, however, we believed that if the streetlights of Sharea Faisal had not been switched off there were chances our security workers could have identified the attacker.
I'm still being threatened by some elements that I could be under attack at Karachi and during the visit of Larkana," she said, adding that these threats were being hurled by certain people, who had gained a lot through dictatorship.
Benazir said her party wants democracy and free and fair elections in the country.
"I came to Pakistan with an aim to bring the political change and our struggle is for the protection and stability of Pakistan," she added. She said: "Over three million people put their lives in danger and came to airport to welcome me and the attack was not on me in fact it was on democracy and the very unity and integrity of Pakistan." Benazir demanded that investigation be carried out earnestly and made it clear that nobody can deviate them from their just struggle for the greater interest of the people of Pakistan.